These contemporary designer villas for sale are located in Koh Kood in Thailand. The villas are part of a stunning modern residential boutique resort with only 14 designer homes for sale.
The modern 2 and 3-bedroom holiday homes for sale boast ultra-stylish design with sleek lines and open spaces.
As an owner of one of the contemporary villas, you will have full access to all resort facilities such as spa, pool, gym, restaurant and bar. Services include housekeeping and laundry, in-villa dining, storage centre and water sports equipment.
You will also get several benefits, among others:
- Professional rental program
- Unlimited owner use
- Exchange program with other boutique resort properties in Thailand owned by the developer
- Membership to Owners’ Club – Discounts/ privileges
Coupled with spectacular views over the bay and the beach, property owners will feel like they are in a true paradise 365 days of the year.
Koh Kood island in Koh Chang – the perfect tropical escape.
Koh Kood is the fourth biggest island in Thailand and a true paradise with breathtaking beaches and the untouched nature. The island is still largely unspoilt and known for its white sandy beaches and exceptionally clear water. The interior of the island is graced with virgin tropical rainforest, several waterfalls, coconut and rubber tree plantations.
Koh Kood lies in the Gulf of Thailand and is situated 80 kilometres south-east of the provincial city of Trat, and approximately 330 kilometres south-east from Bangkok. It is the farthest island from the mainland and it is also the easternmost island of Thailand bordering Cambodia.
A new airport is planned for Koh Kood. However, at this state you can either take a car service from Bangkok to Trat (about 3½ hours) and then a boat (1 hour), or take an internal flight to Trat, and then the boat.
Luxury Modern villas in a stunning beachfront location
There will only be a total of 14 villas for sale. The luxury contemporary holiday homes are ultra-stylish and sleek.
Constructed areas for the 2-bedroom villas are 144m² and 3-bedroom villas are 172m². The Thailand villas for sale boast private plots, ranging from 273m² to 395m².
Amenities and Services
Residences owners have full access to facilities at both the residences and the adjoining resort. All facilities are services and maintained to luxury hotel levels.
- Boutique hotel
- Restaurant and bar
- Water sports equipment
- Owners storage centre
- Housekeeping and laundry centre
- In-villa dining
Resident’ Club benefits
As an owner of one of the modern villas, you are automatically a member of the Resident’s Club. Membership has the following benefits
- 15% off spa treatments
- 15% off food and beverages
- Free use of bikes, canoes etc (excl.motorised equipment)
- Invitations to events and activities
- Exchange programme with other resorts managed by the same company
- Complimentary transfers from the airport to the resort
Professionally managed rental program
The initial term is for three years with automatic renewal on an annual basis unless cancelled by the villa owner.
Key terms are
- 60% of net revenues go to owner
- Advance bookings required with 30 days notice and are subject to availability
- Owners may only rent their villa to third parties via the X2 Resorts Rental Program
- No black out dates – no surcharge applies in peak periods
- Owner receives 15% off all F&B and spa in the resort
- Termination – 6 months advance written notice. Any confirmed bookings to be honoured
- Returns are net of all costs but pre-the owners tax liabilities
The management company will handle everything in relation to renting out your property including
- Sales and marketing
- Reservations, bookings and payments
- Cleaning, laundry and linen costs
- In villa amenities
Fees paid by the owner are
- A common services and maintenance fee
- Property insurance
- Utility costs
- Laundry and cleaning when in residence