Fractional ownership real estate
One of the fastest growing forms of holiday home ownership is known as "fractionals", a shared-ownership concept. Fractional home ownership gives you the full enjoyment and satisfaction of owning a second home - without the full cost and without many of the usual responsibilities associated with owning a vacation home.
Most fractional ownership real estate offer deeded ownership complete with title policies. It's an ownership that can be passed down through the generations in perpetuity or resold like general real estate.
What are the advantages of Fractional Home Ownership?
- Owners benefit of second home ownership but at fraction of the cost and without maintenance responsibilities
- Asset appreciation as fractionals offer deeded property, with the same rights as any other real estate purchase
- Owners enjoy amenities and services equivalent to a five star hotel that are not usually available to second home owners.
- Takes away much of the hassle of full ownership, while minimisation of running costs in relation to usage
- Fractional ownership essentially lowers the cost of entry, allowing your costs to more closely correspond to your actual usage of the home
- Many fractional ownership developments are affiliated with luxury hotel companies such as Ritz Carlton, Fairmont
- There is an established re-sell market
Unlike time shares, in which you buy the right to use a place, when you buy into a fractional home ownership, you are buying real estate. Fractional ownership real estate is an actual, deeded interest: You can sell it, leave it in your will, put it in a trust, practically anything you could do with any normal deeded property. Moreover, fractional ownership developments are far more exclusive and include many more luxury amenities and services than timeshares.
Bom Sucesso villas and townhouses
Price: From EUR 250,000 Location: The silver Coast, Obidos
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 Results | Page 1 of 1